- Know where you are going ahead of time and take time to look at the menu before you leave.
- Figure out what you are going to order before you go, this will help you to avoid impulse ordering and over ordering. Knowing what you are going to order before hand can also help you order a more healthy meal as well.
- Check online for any coupons that the restaurant or bar may offer, print them and take them with you. Even if it's only 10%, it will help you to be able to make the most of your money.
- Set a budget, and stay within your limits. If items do not have a price on the menu, ask your server for a price before you order.
- Try to suggest a place that offers happy hour or nightly specials - this will ensure that you can stay out longer and enjoy a few more drinks or food items
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Girls/Guys Night Out
When working with a family budget things like dinners out, entertainment, and girls or guys night out get a little tough but as you know, I am not in support of giving up these things completely. Within reason, you can still enjoy a fun night out while not blowing your budget. Here are some tips to follow when going on a girls or guys night out: